Choose a job that sits at the core of our business operations.
As a Technician, you will :
- Carry out O&M and repair work for heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems.
- Detect problems and deliver assessments.
- Suggest ways to improve the running of facilities.
- Comply and ensure compliance with rules on safety, hygiene and working conditions while ensuring the safety of individuals and assets in your vicinity.
- Listen to customers and provide a clear summary of any work carried out.
Your profile :
A background in electrical engineering with at least two years’ training in a field related to electrical engineering or heat science (e.g. BAC PRO or BTS in France). If you are self-sufficient, adaptable, thorough and able to take the initiative, if you have a customer-centric approach and like to work as part of a team, this is the job for you !
Your career with Dalkia
We offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your career :
- In the same sector: by changing field (e.g. construction projects, heating/cooling) or job (e.g. automation specialist, operating unit manager).
- In a different sector (through tailored support) to become an instructor, supplier, etc.
Gilles, Sales Office Director
Gilles joined Dalkia in 1983 as a design technician and was quickly promoted to operations manager. His strong motivation soon led him to move to sales as a business manager. Throughout his career with Dalkia, he has always been given comprehensive support to help him adapt to each new position. He is now a sales office director, with two key responsibilities: managing a team of sales representatives and delivering energy efficiency solutions for customers.
Frédéric, Operating Unit Manager
Frédéric began his career with Dalkia nearly 30 years ago as a technician. He then followed a number of training programmes with a focus on management and was gradually promoted to become sector manager, remote-management officer, construction projects manager and operations manager. He was also given the opportunity to benefit from accreditation for work experience (VAE) and is now an operating unit manager, overseeing 60 people, seven of whom report to him directly. And he doesn't plan to end his Dalkia career there!