Operations and construction projects are a cornerstone of Dalkia's business. We have several hundred specialists working on all a whole array of projects in areas such as biomass, CHP, geothermal, biogas, waste recovery and more.
As an Operations Manager, you will
- Handle contract execution, put forward ideas and play an active part in enhancing and renegotiating contracts.
- Provide the first point of contact for the customer and ensure contract targets are met.
- Manage the team to ensure individual and collective performance.
- Work with the DESC to compile servicing and maintenance plans.
- Apply and ensure compliance with safety rules.
Five years' higher education (BAC+5) in engineering. If you are someone with a customer-centric approach, able to lead others, take on responsibility and manage the performance of your team, this is the job for you.
Your career with Dalkia
We offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your career :
- In the same sector: by changing position (operating unit manager, DESC manager, etc.).
- In a different sector (through tailored support) to become a training manager, account manager, etc.
Florent, Operations Manager
Florent graduated in engineering and joined Dalkia as an energy manager in 2011. After three years in the job, he decided to develop his career and join teams in the field. After a six-month training course, he took up a position as operations manager, a job that involves regular contact with colleagues in design, major projects and sales. Florent is confident in his future with Dalkia, given the wide array of career opportunities available throughout the company.