How we hire
A three-step process
Step 1: Application
You apply for a job opening shown on the website, after which you will receive confirmation that we are reviewing your application. You can also set up your applicant interface on the website and sign up to receive notifications by email.
Step 2: Interview
After reviewing your application, we will arrange an initial interview if your profile fits the requirements of the position to be filled.
If it goes well, we will schedule a second interview, which will give you an opportunity to find out more about the job environment. Please note that for some positions, you may be asked to take a technical test or personality test.
Step 3: Answer
Finally, we will let you know if you have been given the job!
If successful, you will be asked to sign a contract.
- You will receive confirmation that we are reviewing your application.
- You can set up your own interface on the website and sign up to receive notifications.
- We will answer all applications as soon as possible.
Where can I find and apply for job openings?
You can use the search engine to view a list of job opportunities that match your search criteria (e.g. keywords, function, location, contract type, etc.). Select "Apply" to submit your application.
Why do I need to create an application profile?
The application profile allows you to:
- State your preferences (business unit, region, sector, etc.);
- Receive notifications by email as soon as an opening that matches your criteria goes online;
- Submit a complete application online;
- Send in a speculative application;
- Make your profile visible to all recruitment officers;
- Track your application status.
How do I set up email notifications?
You can set up email notifications by saving your search criteria. Once that is done, you will immediately receive an email as soon as an opening that matches your criteria is posted on the website.
How long will it take to get an answer?
Our recruitment officers will review your application within three to five weeks, depending on the number of applications received. You will then receive a reply by email.
It may take us a little longer to process applications for openings involving work-study programmes (apprenticeships/internships) due to the higher number of applications received during certain months of the academic year.
Can I send the job description to someone I know who might be interested in the position?
Of course. On the job search page, click on the name of the job in question to display the full job description. Then, select "Send to a friend" on the right-hand side of the page and follow the instructions.