Operations are part of Dalkia's core business. O&M, performance management, methods and remote support are all areas in which you can use your skills.
Jobs in Operations
Operations cover a total of some 30 job types offering career paths that let everyone find their place and grow as part of the company, especially through the training programmes provided by Campus Dalkia.
Your responsibilities will lead you to work in various markets in which Dalkia operates, including heating and cooling networks, industry, healthcare, the tertiary sector, housing and local authorities, providing a wide range of different environments.
There are always openings in our regions and subsidiaries, whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, whether you hold a vocational training certificate or a postgraduate degree.
As operations manager, you will:
- Manage a team of mobile and site-based technicians on a daily basis;
- Have a sound knowledge of relevant technologies (HVAC, etc.);
- Implement management tools and suggest scope for improvement;
- Ensure compliance with relevant guidelines on quality,
- Safety and the environment;
- Track the budget and oversee subcontracting;
- Provide a first point of contact for the customer and ensure contract targets are met.
- Engineer specialising in energy or general engineering;
- English would be an advantage for career development.
Mobile or site-based, you will report to an operations manager and work as part of a team to:
- Handle servicing, maintenance and repairs for HVAC systems.
- Detect problems with equipment;
- Provide troubleshooting reports;
- Carry out work to maintain energy production.