Campus Dalkia provides learning resources in an environment that reflects real operating conditions for jobs in energy services and sustainable development.
The Campus Dalkia site is a model for environmental impact offsetting.
- Buildings: 9,225 sqm
- Annual heat consumption: 28 kWh per sqm
- Heating: district heating network; biomass fuel
- Solar water heating system
- Rainwater collection: green roofs and valleys
- Other technology used on site: geothermal system with reversible heat pump and technical building management solutions
- Heating: one steam boiler (6 bar/87 psi, 400 kg/h); five gas boilers; one biomass boiler
- Cooling: air conditioning units and cold room
- Electricity: high and low voltage accreditation, practical first aid, lock and tag
- Automated systems, remote management, electricity and regulations
- Water treatment
- Sterilisation unit