Development Project Manager
Manage our customers' development projects
As a development project manager, you will
- Set up, manage and motivate the project team.
- Supervise project design and implementation, along with the creation of sales proposals and all relevant documentation.
- Ensure the right balance between cost/quality/lead time and effective opportunity/risk management.
- Take part in sales negotiations and, where necessary, meetings to present proposals to customers.
- Transfer the project to the construction and operations team in line with the contract handover.
If you are a business school graduate with five years of higher education (BAC+5) and are creative, innovative and committed to your projects, this is the job for you !
Your career with Dalkia
We offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your career:
- In the same sector: agency manager, project director, etc.
- In another sector (through tailored support): site manager or project manager for financing & investment
Laurène, Development Project Manager
Laurène began her career at EDF Energies Nouvelles then joined EDF Conseil as an internal consultant. Three years later, she opted for a more hands-on approach and came to work at Dalkia. She initially took on a position as development project manager at the network sales agency in the Paris region, which required contact with customers and external partners. Laurène recently moved to a new position with Dalkia Centre Ouest. In the future, she hopes to take on management responsibilities—an area in which the EDF Group offers a wealth of prospects.